***WHAT IS A PEN DRUID??*** - Pen Druid was the name of our family farm growing up in Rappahannock County. A pen is a female swan and druid came from another family house over in Front Royal called Druid Oaks. The pen with a annulet through it's beak is the symbol of our brewery taken from our family signet ring.***
1. WHY DO YOU HAVE LIMITED DRAUGHT SELECTION SOMETIMES? --- All of our beers are wild fermented with native yeasts we captured here at the brewery. All of our beers are naturally carbonated. It takes up to six weeks to get our 'quickest' beer on draught versus the 3 weeks it takes most other breweries. We find naturally carbonated beer is superior to forced carbonated beer. With that in mind, plus demand, sometimes our selection is limited. But we are sure our customers appreciate our dedication to putting on draught only the best beer we can make AND only when it's ready.
2. DO YOU ALLOW DOGS? -- State law permits only service animals inside the brewery. Outside on the patio and in our yard leashed and well-behaved dogs are welcome. And PLEASE if the spirit moves them, pick up your dog's poop.
3. DO YOU HAVE FOOD TRUCKS? -- Sometimes but not usually! Just give us a call. 540.987.5064
4. DO YOU HAVE WIFI? -- We don't have public WiFi. We have a landline that's available.
5. DO YOU FILL OTHER PEOPLE'S GROWLERS? -- Yes.
6. CAN I RENT/RESERVE YOUR SPACE (FOR ANY REASON AT ALL)? -- No.
7. DO YOU DISTRIBUTE? -- No.